Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Running Geek

Distance: 7.03km
Time: 33:44

My mother-in-law commented that as I'm a member of a running forum (www.runnersforum.co.uk) that I really am a geek. Those that know me, know, yes I am a geek.

So to prove I am a geek here are some stats from my July running:

Runs: 19
Time: 12h 00m 51s
Distance: 141km

Not bad if I do say so myself!

With a month to go to my first race in Sheffield I'm now working hard on getting my 10k time down I'm down to 48:58 which I admit would be a time I'd be more than happy with come 2nd September but if I can I'd like to keep working on it.

I'm training 5 days a week to be ready for Sheffield, I hear the coruse is quite flat apart from one big hill near the end. Oldham parkrun should help me out with some hill work!

That's enough looking back on July, on to August and the count down to the race!

Please don't forget you can sponsor me at http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/DanYarwood

No comments:

Post a Comment